Drapeau francais

How to apply for accommodation in a university residence

•  Some accommodation is reserved for international students
•  You must complete an international accommodation application online.
•  Students on an exchange programme : please contact the international relations office of the French higher education institution where you are registered directly
•  Campus France grant holders : please contact Campus France directly
•  Independant International students : priority is given to students on a doctorate or Masters programme

MAJ 13/01/2021

Non merci

Le crous mobile

Le crous a son appli

Retrouvez toutes les infos du Crous (Restos U, logement, activités culturelles, services sociaux…) sur votre smartphone !