How to prepare for your arrival ?
- If you are a Campus France grant holder please consult “Campus France grant holders” section
You are certain of obtaining a university residence accommodation if these 3 conditions are met :
- The Crous of Bordeaux has sent you an accommodation offer by e-mail
- You have reserved this accommodation by paying a security deposit by the deadline specified
- you have fulfilled all the formalities requested below
The allocations are effective from 1st September. You will enter your accommodation only if:
- you have payed the rent for September by 31st August at the latest. You can pay it online. In case of non-observance of this deadline and without informing the residence the accommodation will be allocated to another student. If you are not able to move into your accommodation in September, you must inform the residence as soon as possible and you will still be expected to pay September’s rent. If you reserved accommodation in the Académie of Bordeaux and you would like to change Académie, you must inform the residence office as soon as possible, so that another student on the waiting list can instead be allocated this accommodation.
- You have sent your complete residence file after reception of the “confirmation de reservation” document. Important: you will be asked to supply a joint and several guarantee written and signed by somebody who lives and works in France, along with substantiating documents for the guarantor (bank account details, copy of I.D., recent pay slips and recent proof of address). If you cannot supply a guarantor, the Clé service can help.
Once you have taken these two steps, please contact the residence to know about the opening hours and organize your arrival
To consult your residence details, please click here
Reservation centre of the Crous of Bordeaux-Aquitaine
This reservation centre allows you to easily:
- Reserve your accommodation
- Pay your rent