– Conditions and procedures (PDF)
– Changing accommodation (PDF)
– Temporary accommodation (PDF)
– Shared accommodation (PDF)
ACCESSIBLE HOUSING FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
Depending on the residence, accessible rooms or studios specially adapted for students with disabilities may be offered.
In order to apply for suitable accommodation, the student must:
- Submit their accommodation application by 09 July 2021 by logging on to trouverunlogement.lescrous.fr
- Download the Demande de logement adapté (Request for adapted accommodation) .doc form to enable Crous to determine which accommodation will be the most suitable. This form should be sent by email to the Crous de Bordeaux-Aquitaine social services department.
- Be enrolled in a master’s or doctoral programme in a higher education institution in Aquitaine, recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation. For other programmes, contact your institution.
Please note that you must prove that you are recognised as a person with a disability within the meaning of the Commission des Droits et de l’Autonomie des Personnes Handicapées [Commission for the Rights and Autonomy of Persons with Disabilities] (Decision by MDPH, RQTH).
In the case of a renewal application, please also refer to the Conditions et procédures (Conditions and procedures)
For more information, please contact the Crous de Bordeaux-Aquitaine Social Services Department directly: service.social[at]crous-bordeaux.fr